Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
Sector: Financial Management
Job Type: Flexible / Part time
As the Senior Finance Manager with EFM Ireland you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information to the business across our range of clients on a continuous basis and monitoring the clients banking covenants to make sure that everything is compliant. You will also have a good understanding of their cash position and provide support to the Managing Director & Finance Director to achieve a strong cash position along with providing short and long term financial forecasting.
- Working cross functionally with the EFM Ireland Managing Director and widespread team, you will advise and forecast on revenue projection and review the profit summaries.
- Make sure all open invoices are collected in a timely manner.
- The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for creating a yearly budget, making sure that it meets financial covenant.
- You will be creating a quarterly forecast and ensuring that quarterly forecasts meet quarterly covenants.
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Management Accounts
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Budgets and forecasting activities
- Preparing year-end files for audit and dealing with queries.
- Presenting budgets and reports.
- You are a qualified accountant with over 5 years of experience working in a similar role.
- You have strong commercial and financial planning experience.
- Experience with working in a multi-sector environment with SME clientele.
- You are a passionate and positive person, who loves to take accountability and pride in your work.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a professional working environment and you are continuously looking to develop yourself.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Remote working/Work from home
If you’re interested in finding out more and would like to apply for the role, please fill out the form below and submit your CV. Should you have any urgent questions, please get in touch with EFM via email@example.com