Job Title: Portfolio Finance Professional
Sector: Financial Management
Job Type: Permanent / Part time
Benefits: Work-Life Balance, running your own business, access to an experienced board and mentors
Start Date: ASAP
- Are you facing a major change in your career? If it’s your time to make a move, EFM Ireland can help you build a portfolio.
- Do you want to take control of your own destiny? Make a break from your job, as a Portfolio Finance Professional.
- Going it alone can be hard, EFM Ireland provides support and specialist expertise to make your life easier.
- Use your experience to drive growth. Your knowledge and expertise could really make a difference to a growing business.
- Are you looking for a new opportunity to provide your quality services to growing businesses?
- Do you enjoy working with ambitious businesses and get a buzz out of helping them progress?
- EFM Ireland is a network of finance professionals, not an agency or a direct employer who have a proven record of helping finance professionals make this change
EFM is a Ireland and UK team of senior finance professionals, business and growth advisors.
We provide outsourced financial management services to businesses that want the benefits of a Finance Director or Finance Controller – but don’t need a full-time FD or FC.
We provide practical commercial support to hundreds of growing businesses across Ireland, complementing the services of accountancy practices, including:
• Improving business performance, profits, growth and board-level advisory services
• Support for funding and investment, cash flow/working capital management, management reporting
• Exit planning to achieve the best return on investment, while offering strategic support to your management team
• Interim assignments (staff cover, year-end reporting, budgeting and forecasting)
We have a track record in supporting finance professionals build successful portfolio careers.
If you’re interested in finding out more and would like to apply for the role, please fill out the form below and submit your CV. Should you have any urgent questions, please get in touch with EFM via firstname.lastname@example.org