Does your business trade extensively with the EU and are you worried this may become more difficult following Brexit in March 2019?
Would it make sense to keep a foothold in the EU by establishing a presence in an EU country?
Do you want the flexibility to move some of your business to the EU from the UK post Brexit?
Then why not establish a business in Ireland?
All the benefits of:
- Low Corporation Tax
- Pro-business environment
- Law jurisdiction similar to UK
- Tax incentives
- Educated and productive workforce
- Natural extension to UK
- The only English-speaking EU member gateway into the European market
EFM have 2 entry packages plus can also provide more extensive resource and support if required
Start up Package – €750 plus VAT one-off fee :
Company set up and formation to cover:
- Company Setup / full pack within 10 days. This includes constitution, company seal, initial B1 to the Company Registry Office (initial annual return after 6 months)
- Assist with opening the bank account if needed
- Register for taxes : CT Payroll & VAT
In addition, if you want a registered address, this can be arranged via a partner company at €80 per month payable by monthly standing order in advance and if you want an Irish National (qualified accountant) to be your company secretary this will cost €100 per month
Low start up Package (Pre Trading) – €200 plus VAT per month:
- Telephone access to EFM team to discuss local issues
- Regular mailings and updates
- Introductions to local professional contacts (e.g. funders, accountants, bankers, lawyers, recruiters, serviced office providers)
- Local insights into where to trade and locate
- Assist in finding grants
EFM can also accompany your team to meetings etc. if needed, but there may be an additional charge
If you would like to find out more please contact us here