EFM Ireland is pleased to announce a series of events & workshops with our partner Iconic Offices in Dublin. Our goal is to provide a bespoke financial education to growing SMEs which will help them understand their financial challenges and provide the type of independent, experienced and trusted guidance that is so hard to find or too expensive to consider.
About Bring your own business event:
BYOB (Bring Your Own Business) is designed to make your business even better than it already is, in a confidential and non-committal environment. Get your business in front of EFM Finance and Business Growth experts, ask them questions and get their expert guidance for free!
Looking to review your financial or funding strategy? Or struggling with your finances and need professional advice? Here is your chance to book a free BYOB drop-in-clinic session with our experienced EFM Finance Experts
This 1:1 bespoke financial consultation can help you through the finance maze. Provide the type of independent, experienced and trusted guidance on financial challenges that is so hard to find or too expensive to consider.
Business Owners have used this free service to:
• Receive professional advice on their finance issues
• Review financial strategies and their business plans
• Learn how to better understand the financial performance of the business
• Understand what they should consider when taking on business partners
• Understand what they should include in a shareholders agreement and why they are important
• Fully understand the personal implications of taking on debt and the practical implications of using the wrong type of finance to fund or grow their business
• Review strategies for rewarding and motivating staff
• Review the options for growing the business and understand the pitfalls that this may bring
• Question if they really know what an invoice finance facility costs their business beyond the headline rate and whether they have the right one for their business
• Avoid possible expensive future mistakes by giving away too much equity too cheaply or by not arranging enough early finance
• Learn why convertible debt might be the wrong thing to take on when they are growing their business
• Determine if Grants and R&D funding are an option for their business
• Identify suitable sources of funding and receive relevant introductions
• Help them understand how their finances work
• Review the possible routes to exit the business
• Understand what they should look at in mitigating the risks of BREXIT
• Tap in to an extensive network of experienced business leaders
More about the drop-in-clinics:
Finance is the number one challenge for the majority of business owners. Adequacy of cash is dictated by a host of different factors, both tactical and strategic – and that’s before they can identify appropriate external funding.
EFM consultation starts with 45 minutes where one of our experts will discuss and analyse area of concern you identified.
EFM`s consultations result in a confidential report that identifies underlying finance challenges. These can be immediate, such as the need to finance new orders, or longer term, such as the need to fix on a business growth model.
William Mundow (CEO of EFM Ireland) – Experienced Finance Director and a Qualified Certified Accountant with over 20 years of accounting experience under his belt, including raising finance, providing strong disciplines and leading companies through difficult periods. He is ideally placed both to grow the company and provide an excellent financial management service to a wide range of SMEs.
John Devaney (Director of EFM Ireland) – Experienced Finance Director, a CPA and Vice-President of Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland. John has proven management skills including leading finance teams across four national subsidiaries of a global company. As a portfolio director with EFM for six years he has great experience in working with start-ups and SMEs across all sectors.
Malcolm Holloway (Finance Director, Chartered Accountant and Venture Capitalist ) an experienced Finance Director and VC having worked for Rivers Capital Partners, an independent venture capital company that supports SMEs looking for funding to expand their operations and start-ups.
Gary Jesson (Finance Director, Chartered Accountant ) a finance professional with over 40 years of extensive experience through working with companies like Ernst & Young and has supported over 50 SME’s by helping them to grow and save money.
If you would like to find out more about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org