Are you looking to expand your business into Ireland?
Brexit is making many UK businesses consider plans to move some or all operations out of the UK. And for many, including some of EFM’s clients, Ireland looks like a great choice. This applies equally for any International businesses looking to the EU – you should definitely consider Ireland.
So, why relocate to Ireland?
Here are a few reasons why it makes good business sense:
- Brexit means real uncertainties for the UK, while Ireland remains firmly within the EU, meaning continued access to the common market and all the associated benefits of EU membership.
- For businesses from the UK, Ireland offers a familiar landscape in terms of business culture, language, laws and the regulatory environment.
- 40% of the Irish population is under 29 years old, a young, well-educated English-speaking workforce.
- Businesses relocating to Ireland benefit from a business-friendly corporation tax regime, with tax exemptions and low trade barriers when trading with EU member states.
- Prime office space is available at an average rent considerably lower than London.
EFM makes it easy
EFM Ireland already supports established Irish businesses and is able to help you get started with our Easy Setup package. This includes:
- Company formation
- A Registered Office in Ireland
- An Irish-national officer if required
- Access to a retained FD, for pre-trade support.
Click on the image below to find out more about our Easy Setup package: